Yoga That Meets You Where You Are.
At Home, At Work, At All Stages Of Life & At All Levels.
Because we believe that everyone can benefit from the practice of Yoga, no exceptions.
We offer a diverse selection of program offerings designed to serve persons outside of the mainstream Yoga population.
Please Contact Us in regards to your particular situation.
For All Seasons of Life
Blue Banyan offers and designs yoga programs for persons in all stages of life.
- Baby & Me
- Kids, Tween, and Teen Yoga
- Yoga for Aging Populations
- Special Events: birthday parties, bridal parties, girls’ night out
Private Yoga Teaching
We offer yoga instruction in the privacy of your home or in our Mt. Airy studio. There are many reasons individuals might choose Private Yoga Instruction, including:
• Non-traditional work schedules or time constraints
• Needing special consideration due to physical
• Absolute beginners wanting to ‘learn the basics’
before entering an open class
• Seasoned practitioners interested in taking their
practice to the ‘next level’
• Semi-Private Classes are also available for
couples, friends, and small groups.
Yoga at Work
Join your coworkers in stepping away from your computer and towards yoga! Blue Banyan will design a program that best meets your workplace needs – including lunchtime classes, before or after the work day, special events and more. Yoga also makes a great team-building and professional development activity! Look to the practices of yoga for reducing stress, building community and increasing worker productivity
Yoga For Special Needs
Blue Banyan has over 6 years of experience teaching and advocating yoga for people with and without physical and / or mental challenges. We provide off-site instruction to individuals and groups of varying degrees of function and mobility. Benefits for such persons include:
• Enhance activities of daily living
• Build self-esteem
• Increase range of motion through out the whole
• Development of coordination and physical